Whether or not you are an art student who needs…
Recently, one of our old user and an Engineering graduate student has developed her first app on Google Play Store, we congratulate her for this achievement. This is Guest Post article to discuss about that app. Share, install and provide your valuable feedback on BackApps. This will surely help to boost the motivation of the young mind in app development field.
Want to share something about your work, contact us !
How did I end up with BackApps?
Saving backup of user installed apps on device without saving apks or data is light and easy – BackApps does exactly the same
- Light and fast one click backup to Google Drive
- BackApps works in offline mode – backup will be synced to Google drive when connected to the internet
- Sharing backup and checking your saved backup is also possible in offline mode
- Backups all user installed applications (without app’s data)
- backup takes less memory in Google Drive(in KBs) as it does not save apk files of apps
- Reinstalling backed up apps is done with the help of Google Play account
- Want all your apps back on formatted device or on new purchased device?
Reinstall them with BackApps
Note: Google Play is trademark of Google Inc.
This app is developed by Pinky Walve. If you want to connect with her write email on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit her blog at Link to Blog